Saying goodbye to a home is hard enough, and saying goodbye to your belongings is even harder. We’ll make sure that goodbye isn’t forever as we protect your possessions in our storage units.
Extra Storage While You Move
Our goal is to take over some of the moving tasks so you can focus on the important parts of starting your new life. All the tedious details fall to us, and we always let you decide how you’d like us to be involved.
Our moving storage services allow you to safely store your belongings while you decide where you’re headed. Whether you’re building a new home, haven’t found the perfect residence yet, or want to store your belongings and travel the world, our storage units provide a safe place for your life to wait for you.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Storage Unit
In order to minimize your costs, we know the best ways to get the most out of your storage units.
- Store Regularly Accessed Items in Easily Accessible Places
- Control Climate
- Protect and Wrap any Furniture or Fragile Items
- Clean and Dry any Appliances before Storing
- Leave an Aisle to give You Access to Important Items
If you need help with your moving storage, your professional relocation consultant from O’Neill Moving & Storage has the experience necessary to help you plan every step of your move.
Warehousing & Distribution Services
In today’s tumultuous economy, savvy business owners are always on the lookout for ways to cut costs without compromising performance or reliability. An increasingly popular way many companies have chosen to accomplish this is by outsourcing their warehousing and distribution needs to a third party company. O’Neill Moving & Storage would be proud to provide your business with distribution and warehousing services. We service most major cities throughout Oregon.
How Businesses Benefit from Third-Party Warehousing
Why consider third-party warehousing services? For starters, you no longer have to worry about the costs associated with buying or renting commercial warehouse space. Secondly, partnering with O’Neill means you can count on knowing exactly where all of your warehoused goods are at any given moment. Third, you can trust that your customers will continue to get their deliveries timely. Here are even more benefits:
- Management can Focus more on Providing Improved Services and Products.
- ReduceLabor Costs Associated with Handling, Storing, and shipping Goods In-House.
- Simplify Inventory Logistics by Keeping all Products in One Place.
- Avoid Expensive Warehouse Facility Costs, Utility Bills, and Property Taxes.
- Dedicated Point of Contact for All Inventory and Distribution Matters.
- Increased Cost Savings can be Reinvested Back into Your Company, or Kept as a Buffer to Offset Future Emergencies.
Get the Distribution Support Your Business Needs
When you partner with O’Neill Moving & Storage for your warehousing and distribution needs, you can finally get back to focusing on what’s most important—growing and improving the core services your business provides to your community. Here are some additional features of third-party outsourcing your distribution needs:
- Shorter Shipment Times can Increase Customer Happiness and Promote Loyalty.
- Increased Shipment Visibility.
- Take Advantage of Cost Savings via Volume Shipping Discounts.
- Reduction in Risk.
On Site Container Storage
O’Neill Moving & Storage offers highly versatile on site container storage solutions for both commercial and residential applications. Portable storage containers are enormously popular among contractors, commercial and retail businesses, government agencies, construction companies and homeowners alike. Whether you are planning a big move, undergoing a home renovation or construction or simply need an easier way to transport goods from point A to point B, you can count on O’Neill to get the job done right.
Storage Containers Anywhere
Why bother with having to drive to a storage unit when O’Neill can drop one off on your doorstep? Our portable storage containers can be delivered nearly anywhere you may need them, from construction sites to apartment complexes. Sturdy, durable, and extremely safe, these containers protect your valuable items from inclement weather, as well as from theft and damage. Here are some additional considerations:
- Store Your Furniture and Valuable Items Safely during a Home Remodel.
- Transfer Your Belongings Somewhere Safe after a Fire, Flood, or Other Disaster.
- Too much Clutter? Store Everything at Once to Free up Extra Space Around the House.
- Save Time, Energy, and Gas by Avoiding an Offsite Storage Facility.
- Safer than Public Storage—You Control Who is and is not Permitted Access to Your Container.
Portability for Businesses
Businesses, in particular, can benefit from on site container storage. The time and labor savings alone often more than make up for the cost of the rental. Here are more benefits:
- Store Seasonal Equipment Away when not in use, Freeing up Workspace.
- Extremely Inexpensive Storage Solution when Compared with Permanent Warehousing Space.
- Allow Construction inventory to be Shipped in Bulk, Saving on Freight Costs.
- Capitalize on Bulk Discounts.
- The Cost of the Container Rental could be Written Off as an Operating Expense—Ask Your Accountant.
Learn More Today
To learn more about our portable containers, please contact O’Neill Moving & Storage today. Contact O’Neil Transfer & Storage at 503-747-3630, or you can submit an online request.
Get in Touch
6am - 5pm Everyday
11035 SW 11th St., Ste.270
Beaverton, OR 97005
Local Service Areas
- Mill Plain
- Mt. Vista
- Battle Ground
- Oregon City